We’ve all been there, or seen a neighbor there. Forgot you were growing a crop on the farm and walked away for too long only to come back to a bunch of dead crops! It’s a pretty crummy feeling, especially because you have to pay money to grow crops. Almost as if you just wasted good money for a pile of junk, should have grown weeds!
So just how long do you have to walk away from the game, until a crop dies? Well the answer is pretty simple:
- Weeds- 45 seconds to grow, 45 seconds to wilt (if only real weeds died this fast!)
- Perfection- 45 seconds to grow, 3 seconds to wilt (stupid Perfection!)
- Tomacco- 60 minutes to grow, 24 hours to wilt
- Silvertounge- 8 hours to grow, 24 hours to wilt
- Triffids- 12 hours to grow, 24 hours to wilt (And no they won’t end your game)
- Moonshine- 24 hours to grow, 24 hours to wilt
- Corn- 90 days to grow, 3 days to wilt
As you can see, Perfection is the biggest pain in this game and dies quick. So my suggestion is if you’re going to plant Perfection watch it grow so you can harvest it right away…otherwise you might be cleaning up a dead pile of flowers!
Afraid you’ll be away too long to Harvest a crop? Well if you have some kind neighbors they can always click on a wilted crop and help bring it back to life. Remember to be kind to your neighbors, if you see their crop has wilted help bring it back to life–and they might just return the favor for you!