Wondering if you should spend donuts on the Scratchy Mascot? Well before you hit that confirm button, lets break down the Pros and Cons of adding Scratchy to your Krustyland.
Character: Scratchy Mascot
Donut Price: 60 Donuts
-Always walk around outside
-Every Amusement Park Needs Characters
-Funny Animation when Tapped
-Does nothing for your Krustyland No tasks, no bonus, nothing.
-Can only be used in Krustyland
Final Thought: Gives a little bit of variety to your Krustyland. Personally I’ve added this mascot in my park because I think it brings a fun element to Krustyland in General!
Looking for Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Friday Filler – And Then It Was A New New Year?
- Holidays of Future Past Prize Guide: South Pole to Heathrow
- Should I Spend Donuts on the Martian Vacation, Retired Homer, and Empty-Nest Marge?
- Turbo Tappin’ Holidays of Future Past: Main Questline and Prizes
- Update Alert: Holidays of Future Past is Live!
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.