Hey there Hoppereenos!!!
Here at the Addicts, we LOVE to spoil our Readers. On many occasions we do so by just giving away “Stuff”. Well guess what? I think the time has come to once again give “Stuff” away. A GIVEAWAY!! WOOHOO!!! FREE STUFF!! This time, with a lil help from some Amazing People at kidrobot®
So what all is involved in this? You will just have to take a peek below to find out.
Some really cool people at kidrobot® wanted to help us spoil our Readers with some of their AMAZING kidrobot® Simpson items. Just WHAT are these items? Let’s take a look.
25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION SIMPSON KEYCHAINS
These kidrobot® Blind Boxes come with one of 16 Cool 25th Anniversary Simpson Keychains. I love them and have one of each myself. I get asked about them anytime someone sees them dangling off my keys. I swap mine out here and there. Or have a particular one connected to a particular key (like the Simpson’s Couch on my house key). They are fun to play with or trade. They also make great gifts for any Simpson Fan. They each have Matt Groening’s Signature Mark on them.
Keychains in 25th Anniversary Simpsons Collection:
Pink Sprinkly Donut
Bobo the Bear
Homer’s Baseball Bat
Marge’s (Homer’s) Bowling Ball
Bart’s Sling Shot
Jebediah Springfield’s Head
If you want to see more of the details on these particular kidrobot® items or want to buy some yourself, go to the link below.
The Homer Buddha Icon in our games is where you find all those Premium Donut costing items. Things that may bring you some good luck and fun in the game. So who wouldn’t want an actual Homer Buddha sitting on top of a Pink Sprinkled Donut to keep around your home or work station to bring you some good luck or fortune? He even comes with a Pretzel and his own lil Beads. I know I love mine sitting by my laptop and devices. I find myself rubbing his belly now and then for luck. If it works for a Bunny’s Foot, it should work with his belly too… right? He also comes with Matt Groening’s Signature mark. You KNOW you want one!
If you want to see more of the details on this particular kidrobot® item or want to buy some yourself, go to the link below.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVEAWAY??!!
Now comes the fun part, YOUR participation on our site for the Giveaway.
Randomly next Week (Sunday July 26th to Saturday August 1st), Bunny will take over a post by any Addicts Writer (posted ONLY that week) and put in “KEY WORD(S)” at the bottom of it. You will need to watch the site and ANY post we put out for the “KEY WORD(S)”. This means checking back a few times as Bunny could take it over at ANYTIME during each day and add the “KEY WORD(S)”.
At the end of the Week, Bunny will then put out a Submission Form asking YOU to submit ALL of the “KEY WORD(S)” you collected during the Week. Those Readers with every single “KEY WORD(S)” submitted correctly will be put into our Randomizer. The Randomizer will then pick Twenty (20) Winners. Then the Prizes will be also randomly awarded. Super easy!!
***Example of what you might see on a post:***
TODAY’S KEYWORDS – I am so smart. S-M-R-T!
SIDE NOTE: We will not allow comments with the “KEY WORD(S)” to be posted to the site, they will be edited or deleted. So watch closely.
HOW MANY PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN AWAY?
Winners will receive One (1) Keychain Blind Box OR One (1)Homer Buddha (depending on what Random Prize is drawn). We will be giving away a total of …
So the 20 Winners will not know WHAT they have won until it arrives to their address and they open it.
RULES AND LEGAL INFORMATION
- This Giveaway is being hosted and ran by tstoaddicts.com aka The Addicts. Prizes will be fulfilled and shipped by tstoaddicts.com aka The Addicts. kidrobot® and all its affiliates are NOT involved in this Giveaway nor responsible for any Prizes, fulfillments, shipments, or submissions.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- Each contestant may only submit ONE entry! (Multiple entries will not be accepted. No revisions at all. If multiple entries are submitted by the same reader only the FIRST entry submitted will be accepted. So pay close attention before you hit submit.)
- Your valid email address must be provided when submitting an entry, this will be how we will contact you to let you know you won. (This is the email address you will provide in the submission form at the close of the Giveaway, they are not published on the blog and only viewable by the Addicts staff.)
- Any email addresses we can’t confirm will be immediately disqualified from the Giveaway.
- Winners will have ONE Week to claim your Prize by responding to our email. If we do not receive a response to Claim the Prize within ONE Week, you will be immediately disqualified.
- Invalid shipping addresses will be immediately disqualified from the Giveaway. So make sure you provide the correct one to us if we ask you for it via email.
- This contest is open to ALL tstoaddicts.com Readers, however if there is a shipping issue to your address/country… The Addicts reserve the right to provide an alternate Prize at our discretion.
- Giveaway “KEYWORD(S)” will begin Sunday July 26th, 2015 and end Saturday August 1st, 2015.
- Prizes are Valued as follows:
Homer Buddha $14.99 USD
25th Anniversary Simpson Keychain $5.99 USD
- Void where prohibited
- No purchase necessary
- Addicts Writers and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- If you have won a prize from Addicts in the past 90 days, you are not eligible for this contest.
- This Giveaway is not affiliated with kidrobot®, EA, FOX, Gracie Films or anyone else in association with The Simpsons, The Simpsons Tapped Out, and kidrobot®.
If you would like a copy of the Official Rules, email TSTOAddictsblog@gmail.com
There you have it. ANOTHER fun Random Giveaway from the Addicts for YOU… Our Amazing Readers.
What do you think of this Giveaway? Like the Prizes? Have you purchased any already? Any favorites? Any others you wish kidrobot® would release/make? Let us know.
~Alissa, Bunny, & Wookiee~
Thanks again to kidrobot® for being so AWESOME to our Readers!!! Keep your eyes out on their site as they have even MORE Simpsons stuff coming up over the next several months. Mini Figurines and Blind Boxes to name a few. (They even have some pretty cool “Bunny” Characters too. Lol.)
Mini Figurines like these two guys…