Hey there Hoppereenos!
Just got home from work, so sorry for delay in getting the info up for you all. Wanted to bounce by really quick to remind you all that the Event will be ending here shortly.
EVENT ENDS NOVEMBER 17TH, 20115 @ 8GMT (3AM EST)
This means that you will want to make that final push to gather up all the things you want from the Event before it goes with the Event.
As far as what is going to happen AFTER the Event… well, we can’t know… until it is over. Lol. Until then all we can do is speculate. So, patience. We all have to verify what happens after together.
Now as far as to what is going with the Event, here is a brief rundown…
- Questlines linked directly to the progression of the Event will go. Like the Main Questlines that pulled you through all 3 Acts.
- ALL Crafting Materials earned throughout the Event (Eggs, Ears, Skeleton Rib Cage, Brains) so use them or lose them
- ALL Event Currency will go, so earn all the Candy Apples you can to earn those Personal Prizes as once the Event pull down hits you can’t earn anymore and all the Prizes will be gone.
- ALL Shopkeeper’s Tasks will end. As far as we know these will go with the Event too. We know there is a timer discrepancy, but all signs still say it all goes on the 17th as planned as of this post.
I know some of you still try to push that last few minutes of collection as far as you can. If you turn OFF the auto update feature in your App Market, you may give yourself an extra day or so… just know that ANY time after the 17th is borrowed time and you are doing so at YOUR OWN RISK. EA can force the update at anytime after the 17th and make you update. So use any extra time wisely and get what you need before you have to remove the Event completely.
Tap those final Nightmares, Tap the Formless Creatures dropped off to you and send off the ones you have left to whoever you can, and then relax and wait to see what EA has next in store for us.
For who knows what reason, EA decided to add an extra lil item into our games… another Part to the Questline to defeat the M’nthster.
The Blameless City Pt.5
- Hold your ground, Children of Springfield!
- There may come a day when evil squid-gods take control of our town!
- But it is not this day!
- A day when our scantily-clad parents prance about in an unending ballet of embarrassment!
- But it is not this day!
- By all this is normal and fun about Halloween…
- I bid you TAP children of Springfield!!
Defeat the M’nthster and Sink the Sunken Temple (x10)
Completed Task Earns $100 and 100 Candy Apples
For me in my game, all I had to do to complete the task was defeat the M’nthster still on my Campfire, then tap him 10 times at the Sunken Temple. That was it. Nothing more.
There you have it, the Halloween 2015 coming to a close and the M’nthsters leaving our towns in under 5 hrs.
What are you going to do last minute? Any plans for your remaining Craft Items? Going to snag a Premium Item you’ve been debating on? Suggestions for others at the end trying to get last minute Candy Apples? Let us know.