It’s Thanksgiving Day and instead of taking a break from schoolwork, I took a quick break from the wonderful smells emanating from the kitchen and the obligatory marathon on FXX to keep up with my episode recaps. One of the many features we like to have on this site is recaps of new Simpsons episodes for all our friends who can’t watch them immediately or like our silly reviews of them. I love when there are new episodes of the Best. Show. Ever. on TV and it’s my privilege to not only watch new episodes, which I would do with or without this awesome site, but then break them down for all of you. I stuck to the stream of consciousness format for this. Basically I watch the episode once for my enjoyment and then a couple more times slowly to catch as much as I can while jotting down notes. Without further ado… here’s my thoughts on Season 28, Episode 8 “Dad Behavior.”
Follow Blog via Email
Looking For Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Shattered Dreams Mystery Box Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Addicts Bracket Challenge: Best Splash Screen, Week 4
- Dog Days Act 2 is Live! The Rundown and What You Need To Know
- Reminder: Dog Days Act 2 Starts Tomorrow!
- Should I Spend Donuts On Emily Winthrop and Emily Winthrop’s Canine College?
- Dog Days Prize Guide: Act 1, Prizes 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 (Laddie, Springfield Animal Police Academy, Pitiless Pup Attack Dog School, Pet Costumes by Carolyn, & K9 Unit)
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.