Hey Howdy Hey Tappers!
As many long-time Addicts readers know, we LOVE to spoil our readers with free stuff! We love holding contests where we get to give back to you guys for being a part of the amazing Addicts Community!
Well, guess what? It’s time once again to give away some free stuff!! We’re once again we’re partnering up with our friends at Fun.com, the company that delivers memories through a billion smiles, a million laughs and a few disapproving head shakes. We ran a T-Shirt off Our Backs contest back during the Spring of 2016 and a Put on a Mask Contest last Halloween from Fun.com and we all had so much fun that we’re doing it again!
So what’s at stake this time? How do you win? Wanna tell me to stop dragging it out and just give you the details so you can enter already?! Alright, alright…stop shaking your heads at me and here’s a hint…
So Fun.com has an awesome line of Simpsons products…including some really awesome T-shirts we gave away last year. And for Halloween their sister site, HalloweenCostumes.com has an incredible lineup of Simpsons themed Halloween Costumes! Everything from Duff Man to Apu and even Radioactive Man too! These costumes are seriously awesome! And this year they’ve added….MR. PLOW!
And to celebrate Halloween Fun.com has agreed to give away a Mr. Plow costume to one lucky Addicts Reader! How cool is that?!
You can check out Fun.com’s full line of Simpsons products here and HalloweenCostumes.com’s full line of Simpsons costumes here, they’ve got some great stuff!
Here’s the Deal…
Fun.com has graciously offered to give ONE of their exclusive Mr. Plow costumes to one lucky reader of TSTO Addicts! How sweet is that?!
Here’s what the costume looks like…
How cool is that?! Although this is just for the jacket…you’ll have to find your own snow plow.
So How Do I Enter? And More Importantly, How Do I Win?!
First, let me say this right off the bat…this contest is open to Addicts Readers who are 18 years and older. And…I worked with Fun.com to once again open this up to ALL Addicts Readers (even those outside of the US)! However, while we’ll do our best…we can’t guarantee these will arrive to any winners outside of the US and Canada prior to Halloween (US and Canada you should have no issues)
So we’re going to make this easy peasy lemon squeezy…to enter (you MUST be 18 or older), simply fill out the info below…
-Be sure to use a valid email when entering…as this is how we will contact you if you win
If you’re having trouble viewing the form, you can access it directly here
Once the contest closes the responses will be put into the randomizer at random.org and one winner will be chosen at random!
When Does the Contest Close
Contest closes on Sunday, October 1st, 2017, at 11:59PM (ET)
RULES AND LEGAL INFORMATION
- This Giveaway is being hosted and ran by tstoaddicts.com aka The Addicts. Prizes will be fulfilled and shipped by Fun.com.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- Each contestant may only submit ONE entry! (Multiple entries will not be accepted. If multiple entries are submitted by the same reader only the FIRST entry submitted will be accepted. So pay close attention before you hit submit.)
- Your valid email address must be provided when submitting an entry, this will be how we will contact you to let you know you won. (This is the email address you will provide in the submission form at the close of the Giveaway, they are not published on the blog and only viewable by the Addicts staff.)
- Any email addresses we can’t confirm will be immediately disqualified from the Giveaway.
- Winners will have THREE DAYS to claim your Prize by responding to our email. If we do not receive a response to Claim the Prize within THREE DAYS, you will be immediately disqualified. And we’ll award the prize to the next person in line
- Invalid shipping addresses will be immediately disqualified from the Giveaway. So make sure you provide the correct one to us if we ask you for it via email.
- This contest is open to ALL tstoaddicts.com Readers 18 and older.
- Contest is open from Wednesday September 27th, 2017 until Sunday October 1st, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- Prizes are Valued as follows:
- Void where prohibited
- No purchase necessary
- Addicts Writers, including Contributors and their family members, are not eligible to participate.
- If you have won a prize from Addicts in the past 90 days, you are not eligible for this contest (this means those that won the LEGO Contest and Bracket Battle are not eligible).
- This Giveaway is not affiliated with EA, FOX, Gracie Films or anyone else in association with The Simpsons, and The Simpsons Tapped Out.
If you would like a copy of the Official Rules, email TSTOAddictsblog@gmail.com
Oh and don’t forget HalloweenCostumes.com has a ton of fun minimalist Treehouse of Horror inspired posters! And they’re all free! Download them as your computer or phone wallpaper…or just print them out for fun! They look awesome and are really neat for the true THOH Fan! 🙂
And they have a TON of Simpsons inspired Halloween Costumes!
So check em out and have some fun!
And there you have it my friends…the latest contest for the TSTOAddicts Community!
What are your thoughts on Fun.com and HalloweenCostumes.com’s Halloween Line? Thoughts on the brand new Mr. Plow costume? Will you be picking any up? What will you be for Halloween? Sound off in the comments below, you know we love hearing from you!
I do consider all of the ideas you have introduced for your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very brief for novices. May just you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thank you for the post.
Who won ? I can’t find where it says it or have y’all not announced it yet?
Awesome costume! My best costumes were ‘group’ ones. Hubby & I went as Dorothy & Scarecrow w/another friend as the Wicked Witch – that one was very cool. Another year I was ‘Jake’ from Blues Bros & hubby was ‘Elwood’; everyone loved that costume. No one recognized me w/a short hair wig, sideburns & a pillow under my shirt. My best ‘stand-alone’ costume was as a Warrior Elf from LOTR. They hadn’t made the movies back then though, so no one really knew who/what I was supposed to be & I felt like I explained my costume all nite! I sewed a nice, short tunic, with boots, pointy ‘Spock’ ears, bow & arrows & plastic sword. 😎
If i win (Ha! Fat chance, but anyway…) I’ll wear it while I’m shoveling the snow off my driveway. 🙂
That’s a good idea – I’ll do the same if I win! ❄️❄️❄️
I know the outcome of the contests will be random, but I just wanted to note here (because where else?) That my greatest Halloween costume ever was Country-Western Octopus. It wasn’t as great as Homer’s, but my SO did a great job figuring out how to put a passable version of it in 2008.
I would love to wear that into the office – or even into Parliament. In fact if I do get lucky, that will be my goal… Thanks for running the competition!
I got an update… The nose Knows Pt 1.
Starts with a building placement and 4 hour task for Lisa.
Wow, you are fast! 🙂
I’m in… fingers crossed! At least that site has sorted out my Halloween costume for this year. 😜 🍩
I ended up getting one because it was so awesome.
New thing out now, The Nose Knows.
LOTR in game update has hit.
Did anyone else notice on Fun.com’s poster page, instead of “click to enlarge” it says “embiggen”. Straight up Jebidiah Springfeld reference. 🙂
I just wore the t-shirt I won last year a couple of days ago. 😀
I entered! But now not sure if I put my email address correctly…. the joys of working nights…
Entry entered! Thanks for this Alissa! Wishing everyone, including myself, the best!
Just entered now. Just got to hope for the best that I win now.
Thanks for running another contest! 🙂
If I win I’m giving it to my hubby for a cosy night in 😉
Ooooh…role playing! Are you going to dress as Mayan Marge?
She won’t be able to do much in it though unless her husband has the mayan homer outfit.
Ha ha haaar! 😗
Our forecast calls for flurries of passion followed by extended periods of gettin’ it on.
I can’t compete, I have never celebrated Halloween outside of TSTO. Dressing up is usually for Mardi Gras.