Super Safi’s Stats & Strategy Special: Minigames – Rocket Launch Pad!

Salutations Senors, Senoras, Senoritas, Statisticians & Strategists,

(Today’s post is sponsored by the letter ‘S’)

Hi, I’m Super Safi and you may remember me from such stats and strategy posts as KEM Farming and the advanced losing-to-win Superheroes battle strategy.

What better way to spend your time than talking math. So from time-to-time, I’ll come to you with a post that delves into the wonderful world of numbers, stats, and/or strategies.

While we’ve previously discussed Springfield Downs and the Go Kart Track a couple months ago, over the next few weeks, we’ll continue to look at most of the Minigames found within our game. After discussing Sideshow You yesterday, we continue our journey today with Rocket Launch Pad!

 

ROCKET LAUNCH PAD

The Rocket Launch Pad minigame can be played at the Rocket Launch Pad and is actually a 12 hour task to “Blast Off!” for that decoration.

Your Rocket will either take off (25% chance) or have a failed mission (75% chance). If it’s a failed mission, your Rocket won’t launch and your platform will catch on fire. You will, however, be awarded 200  and 20  for your efforts.

However, if your Rocket successfully takes off, in addition to the 200  and 20 , a random reward will be then given to the player upon completion of the task.

These are the rewards for successful launches:

 

Debris

59.41% of successful launches

(14.85% of all launches)

 

Hail Ants Sign

33.66% of successful launches

(8.42% of all launches)

Kang Topiary

 

(Awards 0.50% bonus)
2.97% of successful launches

(0.74% of all launches)

Kodos Topiary

 

(Awards 0.50% bonus)
2.97% of successful launches

(0.74% of all launches)

Miniature Nuclear Warhead

(Awards 2.25% bonus)
0.99% of successful launches

(0.25% of all launches)

 

The rarest of these awards a Miniature Nuclear Warhead that has a 0.25% probability of being awarded and comes with a 2.25% bonus to XP and cash.  There is also a 1.48% chance of obtaining either a Kang Topiary or Kodos Topiary, each of which awards 0.50% bonus to XP and cash. Debris that is awarded can be cleaned by Homer and Lisa for a chance at earning free donuts. Therefore, it is quite beneficial to continue to blast off at the Rocket Launch Pad routinely.

Do you routinely blast off at the Rocket Launch Pad? How many times do you usually play in a week? Have you been awarded any Topiaries or Miniature Nuclear War Heads? What stats or strategy related topic would you liked discussed? Share your thoughts. You know we love hearing from you. And be sure to come back tomorrow for the Claw Machine.

 

Minigames:

Springfield Downs, Go Kart Tracks, Insanity Mode, Sideshow You, Rocket Launch Pad, Claw Machine, Scratch-R, The Eliminator, Bigclaw, Excavation Site, Drone Scan, Sci-Fighter, Where’s Maggie

 

Advertisements

55 responses to “Super Safi’s Stats & Strategy Special: Minigames – Rocket Launch Pad!

  1. I have my rocket next to my KBBL station, the channel 6 news building, and Cletus’ farm. I consistently set all 4 things for 12 hour tasks at the same time. That way I don’t forget any of them! I would put my eliminator with them, but Lisa is usually helping out with monorail tasks for easy bonuts!

    Liked by 1 person

  2. I usually remember to launch the rocket when my yellow submarine is done – that one actually gives you an in game message. Meaning I have been sending it once a day pretty regularly, got a handful of nukes and what feels like way to many topiaries and “hail ants!” signs.

    Like

  3. I have been really unlucky with this minigame. I have been launching the rocket since the event first came and today was the day I won my first Miniature Nuclear Warhead.

    Liked by 1 person

  4. Not only do I always launch my rocket, but if I see one sitting around in a neighbor’s Springfield, I can’t help but launch theirs as well.

    Liked by 2 people

  5. ROCKET LAUNCH PAD

    Thank you for the Debris 👍
    Sending Homer and Lisa to Clean Up Springfield sometimes earns me a Donut

    I wish everything else rewarded could be sold (some you can, some stay in Storage permanently)

    Liked by 1 person

  6. still playing this game: i like that the “prizes” can be used for bonus% or random donuts [debris clean-up] or sold back.

    Liked by 1 person

  7. I have a lot of debris, quite a few ant signs, but I haven’t won any topiary or warheads!
    Debris is good though, assuming that there’s still a chance of finding a donut in it when it’s cleaned up

    Liked by 1 person

  8. My rocket stays silent, never launched or on fire. I already have all the prizes.

    Like

  9. I launch my rocket every day 🚅 – probably only once daily. Between the eliminator & the rocket I’ve acquired almost 20 nukes which have certainly helped my bonus percentage. These posts are great fun Safi! I enjoy math, but I’m nowhere near as good at it as you. I have quite a few alien topiary’s also. 🌳 RachelS

    Liked by 2 people

  10. Had a few of the warhead, play this all the time, Safi, was wondering if you had done any stats on the xp collider without kem farming, just curious

    Like

  11. I launch the rocket nearly every day. Most times only once. I got 19 topiary and I think 3 nukes. Altogether I have 17 nukes. The eliminator gives a lot of them.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply....

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s