Woo to the hoo! Monorail, monorail, monorail! I know there’s been issues for tappers with the new event but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t super stoked for all the new goodness. Of course, with a new event in our silly lil game, we get new items that you may not have a clue as to their Origin. They seem familiar, but you just can’t pinpoint from where. That’s why Team Addicts decided to make a fun lil reminder out of it. To let you know just Where did THAT Come From?
Follow Blog via Email
Looking For Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Springfield Enlightened Event Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Alissa it’s your birthday! Happy Birthday Alissa!
- Springfield Enlightened Act 2 is Live! The Rundown and What You Need To Know
- Best Season of The Simpsons Bracket Battle – Preview 4 – Seasons 25 to 32 (Contest Alert!)
- Springfield Enlightened Act 1 Full Dialogue: Girl, Enlightened
- Reminder: Springfield Enlightened Act 2 Starts Tomorrow!
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.