Bonjour Brilliant Beautiful Building Bracket Battle Best Buddies,
(Today’s post is sponsored by the letter “B”)
As many of you know, the seventh edition of the Bracket Battle is back this summer. This time it’s to determine the best season of The Simpsons. However, this time, we have an added pick’em contest to go along with the Bracket Battle and the Addicts have been kind enough to provide a prize of $10 USD gift card (or equivalent) to one winner from the United States and one International winner.
While it’s too late to enter the contest now, the original contest post with rules can be found here.
A quick recap of the contest:
- Basically everyone who entered made their 31 picks for who will win the 31 head-to-head matchups.
- Every correct Round 1 (weeks 1-4) matchup is worth 1 point.
- Every correct Round 2 (weeks 5-6) matchup is worth 2 points.
- Every correct Round 3 (week 7) matchup is worth 5 points.
- Every correct Round 4 (week 8) matchup is worth 10 points.
- And correctly predicting the winner in Round 5 (week 9) is worth 20 points.
- The two people (1 from US, 1 international) with the most points at the end of the Bracket Battle each win a prize.
So how am I doing so far?
Here is the Leaderboard after Week 3, sorted by points then alphabetically by name:
Congrats to Cassie T who now has sole possession of the lead with 9 of a maximum 12 points.
Well that’s it for this weeks pick’em contest leaderboard recap. Don’t forget to vote on the Week 4 Bracket Battle matchups here. Voting is open until noon eastern this Thursday. And be sure to come back this Friday for the week 5 matchups to go live.
How is your Bracket going? What did you do right and what did you do wrong? Are you doing better than the Addicts? Sound off in the comments below. You know we love hearing from you!