Notice a bunch of random people walking around your Krustyland? Wondering who the heck they are? Well if you ask Krusty they’re “The dregs of humanity….(aka) Customers”. As you move further along in the Krustyland Quest you’ll notice more and more visitors appear in your park, some carrying knives and axes, but don’t worry they’re not there to hurt you!
The visitors that appear in your Krustyland are directly related to your Krust-o-Meter rating. Unlike in Springfield, where your Conform-o-Meter generates a bonus multiplier, the Krust-o-Meter generates visitors who earn tickets. The higher your Krust-o-Meter, the more visitors will appear. Continue reading
Follow Blog via Email
Looking For Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Springfield Enlightened Event Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Springfield Enlightened Act 2 is Live! The Rundown and What You Need To Know
- Best Season of The Simpsons Bracket Battle – Preview 4 – Seasons 25 to 32 (Contest Alert!)
- Springfield Enlightened Act 1 Full Dialogue: Girl, Enlightened
- Reminder: Springfield Enlightened Act 2 Starts Tomorrow!
- Springfield Enlightened Prize Guide: Act 1, Prizes 2-5
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.