Looking for Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- All This Jazz Prize Guide: Tic Tock Simpson
- Showoff Announcement: All This Jazz
- All This Jazz Prize Guide: Marbles Le Marquez
- All This Jazz Prize Guide: Groovetone Records, The Spotted Cat, and Springfield Memorial Bridge
- Super Safi’s Monday Morning Musings 37 – Harriet Beecher Stowe and Julia Ward Howe
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.
Tag Archives: black history event tsto
Hey Howdy Hey Tappers!
It’s been a while, but Ol’ Gil is back in Springfield. Thank goodness, I was starting to miss his gimmicky ways!
Anyway, Gil is back and, as always, he’s got another “deal” for us. What’s the latest gimmick he’s peddling? Well, last time he offered up God so this time he’s bringing around The Patriarch. Because if God didn’t sell you The Patriarch will…
So let’s break down the details of this latest offer and determine if this deal is worth the donuts or if you should take a hard pass…