Hey Howdy Hey Tappers!
It’s that time of the week again, time for the Addicts Weekly Open Thread! So, let’s get the conversation going! Oh and remember…just because this is posted here today doesn’t mean you can’t comment on it all week long. This open thread will still be open for comments long after today is over!
Here’s where you can talk about anything you want to talk about…TSTO Related, Simpson’s Related or ANYTHING. Just no Add me requests…those should go here. We’ll give you a few suggestions (like most Sunday’s you can talk about the current episode of the Simpsons) but for the most part, you’re free to talk about ANYTHING your little Tapping Fingers desire…just keep it PG.
So, here is your Open Thread…..
Some things you may have missed this week around the Addicts Site:
Posting the Open Thread early because Act 3 of the THOH event starts today! 11am ET. We’ll have a post up once it goes live. Here’s a reminder on who you’ll need free.
The Simpsons are also back tonight with an all-new episode! Be sure to check out the new episode (if it’s airing in your area)!
How’s your Springfield design coming? What are you doing with your town? Share some photos in the comments below! (If you need a refresher on how to add photos to the comments check out this post)
Any weekend excitement going on in your neck of the woods? Have anything fun planned?
So chat about the Simpsons, TSTO, Update fun, or anything else you can think of! (Just no politics, it never ends well) Can’t wait to chat with you all, you know we love hearing from you!
Have Fun! And happy Sunday!
Is there a way to tell how many items you have in the game? What is the current limit? I’m thinking about doing a redesign and want to plan things out. Last question, has anything ever been heard about the third item in the Road to Riches? It’s been “coming soon” for years
14000 is the limit. The only way to see how many items you have currently is to nuke your springfield and count everything in inventory.
Here in California, I think our drought is over
7” of rain since midnight- 20 hours ago.
🎃 BOO ! 🎃
See ya bye . 👽🖖
Happy Sunday Tappers!
Mrs and I went to the cinema for DUNE (2021) 🌎🪱🚀
We can’t wait for Part 2 (seriously, you get an awesome 2.5 hours Part 1 , but now it’s a loooong wait for a sequel).
Willing to discuss THOH Episodes (ie when they used to be funny, when they used to be a lil’ scary, when they began to be kind of stupid!) Post videos and share your favourites, such as –
Treehouse of Horror VII (1996)
“Citizen Kang” Segment
(not very Halloween 🎃 or Scary, but it’s funny!)
Anyone else having issues logging into TSTO? I keep getting the EA passcode sent to me and it’s not working. I’ve done it half a dozen times. Kind of getting really frustrating.
I have found if you open the email on a different device and never leave the TSTO screen, it helps you get back in.
Repo982 – Thanks. I tried that too. It didn’t work. I also tried going to EA and sending feedback. I think I am going to have to sit the 3rd act (ultimately the 4th) out since I am having absolutely no luck. Such a shame. I was having fun tapping dinosaurs.
Happy tapping all, 15 minutes till act 3, some good prizes, enjoy 😁😎🏴
Hi. I recently restarted playing from scratch after not playing for a few years. I have a couple questions that I cannot recall the answers to.
1) if you send characters on a joint task, does that task earn more than the two characters doing individual tasks?
2) if you store the big box building, does that impact the daily challenges in any way?
3) At what level do the bimonthly or so events unlock? I think it was 15 but I cannot be certain.
Thanks in advance
2) Not sure which “big box store” you’re referring to. If it’s SprawlMart, then no…that isn’t linked to anything that I know of.
3) I’ll leave this one to Alissa… It’s been way too long for me to remember!
The store in my game is literally called “Big Box” when i got it around lvl 5 it started a small quest that started the daily challenges.
You can’t store the Big Box. The game won’t let you, probably because you need it for the Daily Challenge.
To answer my own question for any other new or restarted players. It is lvl15 that Events start. I Hit Lvl15 this morning and all three acts of the THOH event started for me.
Welcome back. Here’s my take on your questions.
1) No, You get the same amount from collecting from 2 characters as well as 3 characters, for example, if you sent 2 regular (freemium) characters on a joint 4 hour task, they would get $350, 90xp from the task since its $175, 45xp + $175, 45xp from the 2 characters; if you sent 2 premium characters on a joint 4 hour task, they would get $520, 140xp from the task since its $260, 70xp + $260, 70xp from the 2 characters; if you sent a regular (freemium) character and a premium character on a joint 4 hour task, they would get $535, 115xp since its $175, 45xp + $260, 70xp from the 2 characters.
2) Big Box is can’t be stored even if you nuked your town but if it could then I imagine it won’t make any difference to the daily challenges if it could get stored.
3) It varies between level 5, 15 and 20 and other levels in between. It depends on the level character and building you need to start the events but you usually see which level or character is needed on the “… Event is Live” post here.