In our little world of addicts, it is fun to be able to see and share our individual ideas and designs with other fellow addicts. There are so many ways possible of doing this, but before we can start…some of us need a way to “stitch” our pictures together to show the entire design area due to we can only zoom out so far in the Simpsons Tapped Out game. In this post, we will show you an alternate way you can do this yourself.
Follow Blog via Email
Looking For Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Into the Simpsonsverse Event Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Breakout Bounty Premium Dialogue: Wolf the Bounty Hunter
- Breakout Bounty Prize Guide: People Catcher Truck, Good Neighbors, ROCC, & the Police Boat
- Showoff Announcement: Breakout Bounty
- Breakout Bounty Prize Guide: Judge J.T. Winchester
- Super Safi’s Monday Morning Musings 80 – Marshmallow Squares (Original Rice Krispies Squares)
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.