Ah the Boardwalk. Not just the first word of an awesome HBO show, but a word defining a boarded promenade /pedestrian walkway bringing you extra enjoyment near a body of water. Atlantic City, Seaside Heights, Venice Beach, Coney Island and many more. Of course, Springfield has its very own version in Squidport and today, we’re going to look at the origin of the newest building we received for it… Bloaters at the Squidport. (As a bonus, I also ramble about other Squidport items.)
Follow Blog via Email
Looking For Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Halloween 2021 Event Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Treehouse of Horror XXXII Prize Guide: Act 2, Prizes 1-5 (Monster Truck, Future Military Jeep, Exploration Pod Task, Body Bags Truck, and Geriatric Park Pond)
- Gil’s Latest Gimmick: Details and Should You Buy Over Under Beast and Rats Court Mall?
- Should I Spend Donuts on Mecha-Chalmers and Rigel 7 Military Base?
- Treehouse of Horror XXXII: Turbo Tappin’ This Means Dino War (Act 2)
- Super Safi Simpsons Event Math and Calendar – Treehouse of Horror XXXII, Act 2
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.