Hey hey friendereenos! In our silly lil game, we sometimes see things pop in that we have no clue as to their Origin. They seem familiar, but we just can’t pinpoint from where. So that is why we decided to make a fun lil reminder out of it. To let you know just Where did THAT Come From?
So with Level 54, all sorts of new stuff popped up. One of the new freemium offerings was Fort Adventure. But why a fort made of mattresses? When and where did it actually appear in the Best. Show. Ever.? Let’s dive into the Simpsons TV Series to find out more.
“Bart’s Inner Child” (S5:E7)
Trambopaline! Ok not a trampoline from the Best. Show. Ever. but close. EA must dig Season 5 of The Simpsons as most of our new content came from two consecutive episodes.
So… I love The Simpsons pretty much all the time but this episode is super high on my list. I mean, heck, I wrote an entire TSTO Anonymous post with it as the inspiration. Homer’s antics with the trambopoline always make me laugh. So here’s the skinny…
– Homer sees a free trampoline in the Springfield Shopper
– He gets said trampoline from Krusty and sets it up in the backyard
– Charging admission for trampoline jumping, it quickly goes awry and starts hurting people.
– Of course, this havoc happens after Homer has the idea to start his own theme park… HOMERLAND… complete with Trampoline World, Muckville USA AND Fort Adventure.
– The last two attractions never happen in real Simpsons life but oh well.
And that’s really it… just a quick blip from Homer’s imagination that now digitally smells funny in your town for just $125,000. Seems like a lot of things Homer dreams up are making their way into our towns recently. Anywho… Bravo EA for the new freemium decoration and here’s hoping they bring on the trampoline next with visual tasks for Otto, Wendell, Ralph, Rod & Todd, and Milhouse & Nelson.
What do you think of Fort Adventure? Love the episode it comes from just like me? Got a funny placement for it? There should be some good ones since it can go on land or the Squidport tiles. Sound off below and stay classy like usual.
TTFN… Wookiee out!