Hey there Hoppereenos!
So… you all were really bored with nothing to do, right? Didn’t need a break at all? Not one bit, right? Well… HA HAH!! I guess EA thought otherwise. The lil teaser Upcoming New Area we teased yesterday with my Kindle image just hit our games (7/22).
With the New Area in our game, there comes New Land. WOOHOO!! I will break down in this post just what it will cost you to unlock this New Land. Let’s take a peek.
First off, this may seem daunting. But just think of it as a new game addition… like Krustyland & Squidport. This WILL take you some time to do. Unless you really really really plan on spending a whole lot of donuts to speed through all that is needed to complete it. Take your time. Enjoy the New Land and all it has to offer.
NEW LAND MAP
Here is the basic breakdown of the New Land Area starting from the edge of the New Ending Mountain Range to the Mountains separating Springfield Heights and Springfield as well as from the Ocean to as far in as the Land goes currently. (Tap on Image to see it larger scale.)
Land Item Icons
Just to give you the heads up, there are MANY requirements along the way in order to be able to move forward and Unlock this New Land.
- You have to Unlock the Building that drops the items needed
- You have to clear the Land to get to the Next Building and its drops
- You have to Increase your Storage at each Building location to match what the Land Requirement is.
- For Example: If the Land calls for 20 Yoga Mats, you will first have to unlock all the Land in front to get to the LA Body Works that drops the Yoga Mats.
- The Buildings start with 10 Storage, so you will have to wait to gather enough Real Estate to Unlock the necessary Characters to Increase the Storage to 20 Yoga Mats in Storage capable. You will NOT be able to use donuts to bypass this Storage option. (More on this in another post.)
The New Land not only comes with several Free Buildings for use, but also many cool Decorations too. All of which you can move around and decorate to your liking. Like Trees, Minnow Pond, Flowers, Benches, and more.
One of those cool new items is a really cool looking Staircase along the Springfield Heights Beach. You can actually tap on this and move it around to any other Beach Area on the Springfield Heights side. It will NOT be able to go into Springfield.
There you have it. A cool New Springfield Heights and much much more New Land opportunities for design. WOOHOO!
What do you think of it all so far? Have you unlocked much New Land yet? How do you like the staircase? Let us know your thoughts and suggestions below.