So you may have wondered why the heck an Irish Pub from Ireland is in Springfield now. Well, first off, because EA can really do whatever makes them happy (Exhibit A: Abraham Lincoln) but really, there’s more to it than that. It make sense. It’s St. Paddy’s day in Springfield and nothing really celebrates a Catholic Saint who rid the Emerald Isle of non-existent snakes than the indulgence of green beer and spirits in an authentic Irish pub. Nothing more “authentic” than a pub actually from Ireland… just saying.
Follow Blog via Email
Looking For Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Rise of the Robots Event Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Where Did THAT Come From- Emma and Cyborg Bart
- Rise of the Robots Prize Guide: Act 4, Prizes 1, 3, 4 and 5 (Emma, ATM, Squishee Machine, and Hot Dog Cooker Bots)
- Showoff Announcement: Rise of the Robots
- Should I Spend Donuts On Carnage Destructicus & Human Foosball Table?
- Rise of the Robots: Turbo Tappin’ Act 4 Welcome to the Cyberdome
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.