Welcome to another edition of From the Mouths of Addicts, where YOU get to sound off on anything and everything in the world of Tapped Out! Last week, I let y’all know about the opening of Springfield at Universal Studios Hollywood. Of course, the Addicts team was all united on the East Coast but one addict made sure we were repped at Universal. Special thanks to my beautiful Mom and Sister for going to the opening and taking lots of pics just for the site. Without further ado, click more if you’d like to see all the goodness and a quick blurb from Wookieemama.
Looking for Something?
Won’t You Be My Neighboreeno?
Game of Games Sequel Event Info
Yearbook Mystery Box Info
Should I Buy and Donut Tips
Farming for Free Donuts
Charts and Data
Addicts Live (Podcast and Show)
The Latest from the Addicts
- Game of Games the Sequel Prize Guide: Act 3, Prizes 1, 2, and 4, Toys Were Us, the Shower Computer, and Waterslide Tree
- Should I Spend Donuts On Cosine Tangent and the Springfield Multicultural Center?
- Game of Games the Sequel: Turbo Tappin’ Act 3, A Fat Lot of Good
- Super Safi’s Monday Morning Musings 25 – (They Long to Be) Close to You
- Game of Games The Sequel Act 3 in Live! The Rundown and What You Need To Know
Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.
All original art and content © Laugh It Up Media, LLC and TSTOAddicts.com
All Screen Shots of Game Graphics & Dialogue and Game Graphics from files ™ and © EA, Gracie Films and FOX. The Simpsons ™ and © FOX and its related entities. All rights reserved.