Sometimes TSTO gives us humorous little moments when we capture our characters doing rather strange things. These posts are all about those strange and funny moments!
When we can, we’ll be posting a Caption This! moment where we want you, the Addicts readers, to put on your writing caps and come up with what you think is happening in the screenshot. Post your captions in the comments below. We can’t wait to see how creative and funny you guys can be!
Hey Addicts… Caption This!
This Caption This! image is brought to us by nfl07
This Caption This! image is brought to us by glenntanim11
This Caption This! image is brought to us by Geoffy2357
This Caption This! image is brought to us by Bailey W
This Caption This! image is brought to us by Bongobrun71
So go ahead and caption away!
If you’ve got an image you’d like to submit for a “Caption this!” post, email it to us at TSTOAddictsblog@gmail.com you never know when yours might be next!
#5 🎶 aloha beer, aloha oy, da da da da da da da beer 🎶
#4 stampy speaks, oddly, with Nelson’s voice. “Haha you’re locked up.”
1) Arnie: If you’re on 4th Street near Fake Street watch out for that shark rider!
2) Jasper: Shark riding – that’s a paddling.
3) Arnie: At last we have a photo of the infamous “El Barto”!
4) Stampy visits a friend and witnesses the miracle of birth (although Rhinos do not lay eggs).
5) Selma: Ha! Ha! This will keep Homer from making a drunken fool of himself!
Grampa rides a shark doo doo doo doo doo doo…..
Omg lol. Now i cant get that darn song outta my head!!!
Sorry…. not sorry 🤷🏻♂️
1. Arnie: Are they making another Sharknado movie?
Caption: When there are more Sharknado movies than you have friends
2. Cross-dressing Jasper: That grey guy thinks I’m spanking you and he’s pretending he didn’t see me.
Also Hugo near Popcorn Stand: I just saw something I shouldn’t have
Caption: When you mess up your first impression
3. Arnie: Bart! You missed the comma after Rules!
Bart: Aw, Man!
Caption: The power of punctuation
4. Ronald (elephant outside): Get your ass out of here. We’re gonna escape now!
Trumpy (stupid elephant in cage): I can’t. My wife’s baby is being born.
Ronald: How the heck did you cross-breed? You’re not a freaking Tamagotchi! Good thing you didn’t breed with the long neck. Add a trunk to your kid and he’d look like a pipe.
Caption: My reaction when I walk 2 km and hatch a Ratata
5. Arnie: Reporting another accident on Evergreen Terrace. The driver was shocked and blinded by a Hawaiian dancer. Bob, don’t close your eyes or we’ll crash!
Caption: When your friend thinks he’s sexy and tries to seduce girls
Do you have information on an update? After the last Mystery Box, 2 events which were Meh at best for quality, and a super late update, curious whats goimg on?
If I had it I’d share it I promise. At the moment, nothing new to share
Bull plop….ur holding out on us!
Starting to wonder if the theorists are right. 😊
This just in… Man trades motorcycle for shark
This just in…Man think he can ride a shark after drinking Duff
This just in… Elvis thinks Springfield rules
This just in… Rhinos born after egg hatched
This just in… Ike likes hula
Stampy to his girlfriend elephant “I’ll get you out this night and we will elope the Africa, my darling”
#1: “You know, if you want to be in the gang, eventually you’re going to have to get a motorcycle.”
#2: “Do you think, maybe, we’re drinking too much?” “Nah!”
#3: “Haw Haw!”
#4: Stampy: “I want to go to there.”
#5: “Are you SURE we aren’t drinking too much?” “No way, Ike’s having fun…”
1) grandpa: I can never find a good parking space….
#1- Arnie: “And the victor comes out riding…wait! That’s not a Harley!”
#2- Hugo: “Nobody even cares that I’m here!”
#3- Arnie: “I’m here live on the scene as a daring Springfield youth delivers the worst possible blow to neighboring Shelbyville! Just remember that you saw it here first! Back to you, Kent.”
#4- Stampy: “I wonder if any of them realize that rhinos don’t lay eggs. Glad I’m out here… that’s messed up!”
#5- The beer truck didn’t stand a chance against such a beautiful dancer.
1. Arnie: And if your traveling down Elm Street, traffic has cleared out before the big Circle of Death match except for one old guy riding a dolphin
4. Stampy: “Follow me! Follow me to freedom!!!”
Poor elephant, I can feel him thinking “Hey, why the hell Stampy gets to walk free and I don’t?!” hahahahahaha
Thanks a lot Alissa ❤