So I am super stoked about Krustyland! I am from Southern California and theme parks are near and dear to me. As I realized this new expansion is based on one of my favorite theme park rides, I did some digging in to what other possible rides could be added to the game in the future. This info partially comes from the Simpsons Wiki so please show that site some love if you’ve never been there. As you’ll see from the list below, there are tons of things EA could hook us up with in the future. Here is the map that guests at Universal get to see when they go on the ride. You’ll see tiny blurry numbers on the left which is the list I have provided below.
I’ve taken the liberty of inserting some of the posters available in the queue for this ride. If you ever get a chance to visit Universal Studios in Orlando or Hollywood, you won’t be disappointed by this ride. If it’s not possible, there are a couple good videos of the ride on YouTube. Without further ado, here are the rides listed on the map. I bolded the one’s we already have. (UPDATE 24 July 2014, we’ve actually gotten some more of these since this post first updated. These are indicated by a *** before the number as well as when we got them after.)
1. Krustyland Main Entrance
2. Krustyland Main Street (“The America of 1895 at Today’s Prices!”)
3. Mt. Krustmore
4. Itchy and Scratchy Land Main Entrance
***5. Unoriginal Log Ride [Level 43]
***6. Krusty’s One-Plate-Maximum Buffet [Level 43]
7. Krusty’s Waterless Waterslide
8. Poochie’s Half-Pipe (“Warning: Pipe may be less than one-half”)
***9. Krusty’s Giant Wheel (“Not affiliated with “Ferris Wheel” brand amusement wheels”) [Level 43]
10. Scratchy’s Cat-anooga Spew-Spew
11. Sleeping Itchy’s Castle
12. Scratchy’s Flea-Dip Dipper-Flipper (“Voted Krusty’s Worse Ride!”)
13. Krusty’s Spit ‘n’ Watch Aerial Gondolas
14. Krusty’s Wet-and-Smokey Stunt Show
15. Captain Dinosaur’s Pirate Rip-off
***16. Happy Little Elves in Panda-Land [Holiday 2013]
17. The Tilt ‘N’ Spew
18. The Change-Loser
19. Krusty’s Dine-in-the-Sky Food Needle (“No elevator”)
20. Krusty’s L.A. Traffic Jam
21. The Dragon Boat Ride
22. Castle-Resembling Stadium
23. Gazebo just north of the Dragon Boat Ride
24. It’s a Long, Long Line!
25. Krusty’s Haunted Condo (“Visit our 999 Unhappy Teen Employees!”)
26. The Tooth Chipper (Slated for Demolition)
27. Krusty’s Deathbowl Jalopy Rush (“Race your friends to Krusty-infornia!”)
28. Krusty’s Futuristic Rootin’ Tootin’ BBQ Review 3000!
29. Krustylu Studios
30. Duff Pavilion (“Where fake ID’s get you beer.”)
31. Sea Captain’s Quesy-Time Lagoon Ride
32. Krustyland Hotel
33. The Krusty Karousel
34. Death Drop
35. Moe’s Tunnel of Shame and Rejection
36. Radioactive Man: The Ride
37. The Screamatorium of Dr. Frightmarestine
38. Apu’s Concession Stand
39. Madam Manjula’s Future Looker-After
***40. Get Probed by Kang and Kodos [Halloween 2013]
You can kind of count #23 and 29 as already exisying since Krustylu Studios IS in Springfield and a well placed tent above the Dragonboat Ride might be a gazebo but even counting those there are still 22 possible options (as of 24 July 2014).
The next pic is just a bonus for everyone. I have no idea where this would go but I really want Mr. Teeny. Maybe on the Main Street? Can you imagine Maggie as a playable character with a task to fight Mr. Teeny a la The Simpsons Movie? I’d settle for this show on the Open Air Stage.
Lots of really cool stuff and some extra possibilities for EA to add some characters utilizing Krustyland (Patty & Selma, Manjula, etc). I found a ton of cool pics but picked my favorites mainly because they are from the ride. Please note that this is pure speculation aka wishful thinking. I think I’d love the Captain Dinosaur’s Pirate Rip-Off Ride the most from that list although I have a couple close seconds. What’s your favorite? Until the next installment of “What a Wookiee wants”, keep on tapa tapa tapping folks.